NEED A GREAT COVER ARTIST?

NEED A GREAT COVER ARTIST?
NEED A GREAT COVER ARTIST?

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Sir Poops and Hair Ball: Hanging in There


Hello, nice people!

No. I'm not dead. Not yet anyway. I'm enjoying Mummsy's laundry. She went away for a few days.

She's been helping my sister, Summy-sum-a-lum. She had a little Tortino.



So I'm resting and pacing myself. I've been taking my time on many things. Eventually, I'll get everything completed. I'm done worrying about anything. It's just not worth it.

This post was written for Alex J. Cavanaugh's Insecure Writer's Group.

Hopefully, Hair Ball will have a few interviews done soon.

Lots of licks and belly rubs!

15 comments:

  1. So glad to hear and see you !

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you both, and CONGRATULATIONS! :D

    IWSG #184 until Alex culls the list again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy yourself and take care, SPAL. So glad you are still with us. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm happy to hear you're still with us, Sir Poops!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you're still hanging. Just chill and take it easy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hang in there, Sir Poops. Glad you're still here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey cute little Poopsie. So glad you can help with the laundry. Your new family addition is adorable. Hugs to all. Licks from Fiona too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for visiting me everyone. Lots of licks and belly rubs to all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now how on earth can you resist that sweet face?
    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet little baby. No jumping on the crib!

    http://joycelansky.blogspot.com/2014/08/life.html

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think.