NEED A GREAT COVER ARTIST?

NEED A GREAT COVER ARTIST?
NEED A GREAT COVER ARTIST?

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Sundays With Sir Poops-A-Lot and Hair Ball: Sharing Our Favorite Fur People Videos

110702_004_001

Sir Poops-A-Lot

 

110603_003_001

                                                           Hair Ball

SPAL: Today I thought we’d share some of our favorite fur people video’s.

HB: What about me?

SPAL: What about you?

HB: Aren’t I one of your favorite fur peoples?

SPAL: No. I have to live with your annoying self.

HB: (Frowns) You’re a mean-sissy-pansy-poop-eater!

SPAL: So. You’re a stupid hair ball. And you’re not my brother. (He looks down his snout at him). And also, I’ve got videos to post. Let’s stop the nonsense and get posting.

HB: I want to go!

SPAL: Look! She made it in the toity all by herself. I wish I knew how she did that. That would solve my privacy issue.

HB: We love mummsy and daddy-o. But how come we can’t say it like Mishka?

SPAL: I know why you can’t. You’re a stupid hair ball. Me, on the other hand, can communicate telepathically.

HB: NOOOOO! I’m not. Me, too. I’m not stupid. I’m like Mishka. NOOOOO!

HB

HB: How’d they do that?

SPAL: They’re not stupid like you.

HB: Mean-sissy-pansy-poop-eater!

13 comments:

  1. I've seen the talking dog videos...some of them really can talk. But, the pugs head turning was absolutely hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My little guy watched it with me. He said, "That doggie is going potty."

    My sister used to have a rooster alarm - the alarm made a crowing sound. Her dog did too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pugs are too cute and the "I love rock and roll" singers are funny etc...but no doggies are as cute as you two!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey everyone:

    Mummsy just got home from work. She looks exhausted.

    Thanks for stopping by.

    Sir Poops-A-Lot
    and
    Hair Ball

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Lynda:

    We're glad you liked them.

    SPAL and HB

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved all of your videos! Honey Bear, my golden retriever, tilts her head when we talk to her.

    Joyce
    http://joycelansky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are great! Love 'em.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These videos are a riot...I loved them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. We're so glad you liked them. We could watch these over and over.

    SPAL and HB

    ReplyDelete
  10. This was the cutest blog. Loved it.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think.