NEED A GREAT COVER ARTIST?

NEED A GREAT COVER ARTIST?
NEED A GREAT COVER ARTIST?

Saturday, February 12, 2011

A Message From Sir Poops-A-Lot

I hope to paw this out before mummsy and daddy-o wake up. In this house computers are off limits to the dogs. That’s what they call my brother and I. Dogs. Sounds like a bad word or something. Don’t you think?

Anyway, I’ve got a bone to pick with my parents. Why do they insist in humiliating me (sniff..sniff)….They make me use grass, dirt, or pavement for my toity. And this morning its unbearably cold in this house. So I know its going to be freezing when they take me out this morning. How could they? What a terrible thing to do to someone they say they love. I don’t understand.

I don’t see them using grass, dirt, or pavement for their toity. Wouldn’t even dream of making daddy-o use those things. Couldn’t see him squatting over grass to do his poops. Mummsy on the other hand, might…only if she had to. She’s the practical one between the two.

But really, why can’t I use the bathroom upstairs to do my poops? They do. Must be nice to sit on that nice white bowl-thing. I get as close as I can. It’s not my fault I’m handi-capped and can’t reach it to wiggle my hiney over it.

So what do you guys think?

Very Truly Yours,

Sir Poops-A-Lot

10 comments:

  1. From Newton and Dodgey-Ok, we're not dogs (we're felines, if you know what that means), but we feel your pain. Although mom and dad don't make us go outside, sometimes we wish they would. (It's too cold here for our tender tootsies...we only go out in the spring and summer). You see, mom and dad have our litterboxes downstairs, and sometimes they forget for long periods of time to empty them...they get pretty stinky sometimes.

    So, although we don't know what it's like to go outside in the cold weather, we do understand about the 'toity' issue...we hope you get it resolved soon...

    P.S. I like to drink out of the sink...and I really like watching the water go down the hole...

    ReplyDelete
  2. If only they WOULD use the toilet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One day we came home from a long day away and our little doxie had tried to climb up on the commode to do his business. He missed big time, but it was so cute that he tried.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Newton and Dodgey-Ok:

    I like to watch my mummsie read on the toity. I lay on the rug. My daddy-o likes to text. I wished I could have a toity to reach and be able to watch cartoon network.

    I don't jump up on counters anymore but I do like laying on the kitchen and dining room tables. I've also figured out how to get ice cubes out the fridge door.

    Thank you for responding even though you're cats.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Eve:

    Is your toity at least low enough for someone like me or doxie to reach?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Norma:

    If I could use the toity, I would.

    Sir Poops-A-Lot

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is very cute. Yes, I believe that this is how they think sometimes. Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Regina: I believe he does think this way b/c he premeditates where. It's always my bathroom close to the toilet.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shelly, the dogs are conspiring. No good can come of this.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Sir William: You're not supposed to tell mummsy.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think.