NEED A GREAT COVER ARTIST?

NEED A GREAT COVER ARTIST?
NEED A GREAT COVER ARTIST?

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Just a Peek

Since I have to go in this morning to work, this post will be but a few words. I’ve been working on a separate blog for my characters in ‘Secondhand Shoes’. Found the perfect picture for it and posted it. Attempted to write a blurb three times. It didn’t save ( shrug my shoulders…somehow I’ll figure it out). Maybe someone out it cyber-world can tell me if the picture I’ve posted is too big. I’m handi-capped technologically, and No-No is now obsessing over a lump she found in her breast. So asking her is totally out of the question.

Anywho…. click onto the link below: http://www.secondhandshoesnovel.blogspot.com

Let me know what ya’ll think.

Happy blogging, reading, and writing!!!

Shelly

6 comments:

  1. I do like the photo as well...I want to read it just from that picture alone. It's a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Eve: It's not me but should've been.

    @ Beth: Yeah, I thought so. It's so perfect.

    @ Jen: Me, too.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think.